I have 1,100!
OH WOW MEASURED YOU HAVE ME BEAT! OAO
Oh jeez, 576 drafts now. I really need to just….. post things instead of squirreling them away for weeks and months.
What? Me? Aww, thank you! ^^ <3
He totally would.
He’d be all, “HOW DO I DATE THE DOVE? ENGIE? THE GAME ISN’T WORKING, I NEED TO DATE THE DOVE!”
"Well, calm down, now, Medic, the game’s working fine."
Imagine how Medic would react when he beat the game, too. The man is all about dismemberment and everything, and I think in any other scenario it would probably be a delight, but all I can see is the look of shock and betrayal that BIRDS did that to him. Birds had ALWAYS been innocent. They were his friends! How could they do this!?
Does this mean I’m someone’s favorite follower? *v* Oh jeez, thanks anon!
1. I love art and video games and I want nothing more than to unite these two passions and do art for video games. TF2 and Journey are a couple of my biggest inspirations for that, even though they’re so incredibly different.
2. I wear lipstick pretty much every day. I feel fierce and look good, and I giggle whenever I see “don’t trust girls who wear red lipstick casually” posts.
3. Whenever given the chance, I WILL play as Bowser and I WILL roar at the screen.
4. I really love to learn how to imitate accents, though lately it seems like all this mimicry is bleeding into the way I speak normally. I’ve had a lot of customers at work ask if I’m from Chicago, so I don’t really know what’s happening…
5. I don’t have upper body strength unless I’m hugging someone. Then I HULK OUT and crush people’s ribs, apparently.
WHAT. GUYS, I…..
I am really, really shocked and honestly don’t understand how so many of you are here? Especially since this blog has become progressively more personal and has shown some ugly moments, too. But wow, thank you all. Thank all of you for making my experience here so positive, thank you all for your hugs and smiles, thank you to all the excellent friends I’ve made. You’re all a class-act.
this is getting out of hand
I feel like this is the sort of art that teeters between “cute” and “nightmarish”. I dig it. ;)